Monday, December 1, 2008

That was easy

Back to work after a great weekend. Saturday, dinner with friends. Sunday, the boys went boarding with same friends, I went to work at church, then shopping with my oldest (which I usually HATE but it wasn't so bad yesterday), then I got to cancel rehearsal last evening because of black ice on the roads. It was a nice bonus...sewed together the shoulder seams, set in the sleeves and sewed up one side of a sweater I have been working on (I really don't enjoy sewing up...).

All in all, a great holiday.

I read so many blogs in which people hate this holiday. I have to say, it is my favorite. We get together with people we love, purely for the reason of being together and sharing a meal, our lives. There is no other agenda. I am so lucky.

No comments: